Terra is an alternate version of our Earth, one in which history took a different course. It serves as a meta-setting for some of my world-building, because the people of Terra eventually discover how to travel to various parallel worlds.
The history of Terra deviated from our own in the war of 1812, where the Americans were able to eke out a more decisive victory over the British. Strained relations between the US and the UK led to a delayed entry of the Americans into World War One, which therefore only ended when the Spanish Flu decimated the world wide population.
Articles dealing with the setting:
- History, Part 1: The Great War and the Invasion of Manchuria
- History, Part 2: The World War
- History, Part 3: Ascendency of the League
Odds and ends
- CD Cover Game #1: Silver Creek Township
- CD Cover Game #2: Duke of Bourbon
- CD Cover Game #3: Genesis Group
- CD Cover Game #4: Kolonia Zerechowa
- CD Cover Game #5: Brockville Park
- CD Cover Game #6: Kryoneri
- CD Cover Game #7: Eryx Elegans
- CD Cover Game #8: Ace Cafe London (awaiting licensing issue clearup)
- CD Cover Game #9: Cliffside
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.